موضوع تعبير عن حادثة وقعت لك بالانجليزي

• تاريخ البدء

صفا النعمان

الادارة
طاقم الإدارة

There a road accident in the city daily. One day I became victim of a road accident myself.I was travelling on motorbike with my uncle. It was rainy day.It was still drizzilling while we were going on the road.My uncle is exepert in riding amotorbike. In fact he has been riding it for twenty years. Besides being an expert, he is also a very cautaton person.

My uncle know that roads become slippery after rain. He was therefore, very careful in riding. We were going at medium speed. On aturn there was an oil leakge.My uncle couldn’t see it in advance.suddenly bike slipped and we feel on the road. Luckley we didn’t get major injuries.Alot of people came to help us .our clothes get dirty and we returned home.

هناك حادث سير في المدينة يوميا ، ذات يوم وقعت بنفسي ضحية لحادث سير ،كنت أسافر على دراجة نارية مع عمي ، كان اليوم ممطرًا ، وكان المطر لا يزال يتساقط بينما كنا نسير على الطريق ، عمي بارع في ركوب الدراجة النارية. في الواقع ، كان يركبها منذ عشرين عامًا ، إلى جانب كونه خبيرًا ، فهو أيضًا شخص حذر جدًا.

يعرف عمي أن الطرق تصبح زلقة بعد المطر ، لذلك كان حريصًا جدًا في الركوب ، كنا نسير بسرعة متوسطة ، عند حدوث تسرب كان هناك تسرب للنفط ، لم يستطع عمي رؤيته مسبقًا ، فجأة انزلقت الدراجة وشعرنا على الطريق ، لحسن الحظ لم نتعرض لإصابات خطيرة. جاء الكثير من الناس لمساعدتنا ، ولكن كانت ملابسنا متسخة وعدنا إلى المنزل على الفور .

تعبير عن موقف حصل لك بالانجليزي قصير
One day I was returning from the school .I was walking on the pavement along with some of my friends .We were discussing our examination paper .suddenly we heard a loud bang behind us. We turned back and found that ,two buses coming from the opposite direction, had cullied with one another .The front portion of the buses was completely damaged. Its driver died on the spot. The driver of the other bus was seriously injured .Many passenger were seriously injured. A large crowd gathered .some people with cars rushed the injured to the hospital .I called the police.

تعبير عن موقف حصل لك ، ذات يوم كنت عائدًا من المدرسة ، كنت أسير على الرصيف مع بعض أصدقائي ، كنا نناقش أوراق الامتحان ، وفجأة سمعنا دويًا قويًا خلفنا. عدنا إلى الوراء ووجدنا أن حافلتين قادمتين من الاتجاه المعاكس قد تصطدمتا ببعضهما البعض ، وتضرر الجزء الأمامي من الحافلات بالكامل. توفي سائقها على الفور. وأصيب سائق الحافلة الأخرى بجروح خطيرة والعديد من الركاب بجروح خطيرة. وتجمع حشد كبير ، وقام بعض الأشخاص بالسيارات بنقل الجرحى إلى المستشفى ، واتصلت بالشرطة

تعبير عن الحوادث بالانجليزي قصير
Many people lose their lives every day due to road and traffic accidents, and these accidents threaten the lives of citizens, as a result of the driver’s reckless driving and failure to abide by traffic rules.

One day I was done with my work and on my way home, I saw a crowd of people gathered around an accident between a bus and a cabriolet, and that vehicle was traveling in the opposite direction from the road, and this bus was coming quickly on the road, the bus driver set off an alarm through a horn Several times, the cab driver tried to avoid him, but did not succeed, and the bus driver tried to get away from the cab by pressing the brakes, but it was too late and did not succeed in controlling his bus, so he collided with the cab driver, the horse died instantly, and the cab driver was injured Seriously, some of the bus passengers were also slightly injured.

As for the bus driver, he sustained some injuries, and the lamps and glass of the front bus were broken. Some people called the police. The ambulance officers tried to save the life of the cab driver, but his wounds were serious and they were not able to save him. I felt very sad about the occurrence of this painful accident.

تفقد العديد من الأشخاص أرواحها يوميًا بسبب حوادث الطرق والسير ، وهذه الحوادث تهدد حياة المواطنين ، نتيجة قيادة السائق المتهورة وعدم الالتزام بقواعد المرور ، وذات يوم كنت قد انتهيت من عملي وفي طريقي إلى المنزل ، رأيت حشدًا من الناس متجمعين حول حادث وقع بين حافلة وعربة حنطور ، وكانت تلك العربة تسير في الاتجاه المعاكس من الطريق ، وكانت هذه الحافلة قادمة بسرعة على الطريق ، قام سائق الحافلة بإطلاق إنذار عبر بوق السيارة عدة مرات ، حاول سائق عربة الحنطور تجنبه ولكنه لم ينجح ، وحاول سائق الحافلة الابتعاد عن عربة الحنطور بالضغط على المكابح ، ولكن قد فات الآوان ولم ينجح في السيطرة على حافلته ، فاصطدم بسائق عربة الحنطور ، مات الحصان على الفور ، وسائق عربة الحنطور أصيب بجروح خطيرة ، وكذلك بعض ركاب الحافلة أصيبوا بجروح طفيفة .

أما سائق الحافلة أصيب ببعض الجروح ، وتحطمت مصابيح وزجاج الحافلة الأمامية ، قام بعض الأشخاص بالاتصال بالشرطة ، حاول رجال الإسعاف إنقاذ حياة الرجل سائق عربة الحنطور ، ولكن كانت جروحه خطيرة لم يتمكنوا من إنقاذه ، شعرت بالحزن الشديد لوقوع هذا الحادث المؤلم .

تعبير عن الحوادث المنزلية بالانجليزي
Our home is usually our favorite place to speed time in .However many accident happened in home. There are dangerous things in the home and we should be aware of them. Thus we can avoid pain or injury.There are many household accidents that we may be exposed to, whether adults or children, so you must always be careful, for example, one of the home accidents may be children drowning inside the swimming pool, so children must be put in mind with a fence around the swimming pool inside the house .

عادة ما يكون منزلنا هو المكان المفضل لدينا لتسريع الوقت ، ومع ذلك ، فقد وقع العديد من الحوادث في المنزل ، هناك أشياء خطيرة في المنزل ويجب أن نكون على علم بها ، وبالتالي يمكننا تجنب الألم أو الإصابة ،هناك العديد من الحوادث المنزلية التي قد نتعرض لها سواء البالغين أو الأطفال ، لذلك يجب أن تكون حريصًا دائمًا ، على سبيل المثال ، قد تكون إحدى الحوادث المنزلية أطفالًا يغرقون داخل حمام السباحة ، لذلك يجب وضع الأطفال في الاعتبار مع وجود سياج حول حمام السباحة داخل المنزل.

الوسوم
تعبير موضوع
عودة
أعلى