love

1. ع

الفرق بين الحب( Love ) والاستلطاف

في حضور الشخص الذي تحبه قلبك ينبض أسرع لكن في حضور الشخص الذي تستلطفه تكون سعيداً في حضور الشخص الذي تحبه الشتاء يبدو لك ربيعاً لكن في حضور الشخص الذي تستلطفه الشتاء يكون مجرد شتاء...
  2. ع

Love سأعيــــــــــــــــش من اجلك

Love سأعيــــــــــــــــش من اجلك لم اكن اتخيل يوما ان ياتى يوما واعلن كل اشواقى فأنا يا حبيبى .... يوم ما احببتك ابتدئت حياتى واول ما فعلت بالحب ... ناقشت اسمك بداخل قلبى لكن انا لك حتى منتهى الحياه لا يمكن للحزن ان يعرف طريق قلبى لانك حارس سعادت حياتى قدرنا...
  3. ا

how much do you love Your mother

1- when you were 1 year old- she fed you and washed you you thanked her by crying .. The whole night 2-when you were 2 years old, she tried to teach you how to walk you thanked her by running away .. From her when she called for you 3- when you were three years old she made you the...
  4. ا

Love poetry in English

Eyes: To look at you, Hands: To pray for you, Mind: To care for u, Heart: To love you and Legs: To kick u if u forget me We cannot be together, But we'll never be apart, For no matter what life brings us, You’re always in my heart. Give laugh to all but smile to one, Give cheeks to all but...
  5. ا

Story of Love & Forgiveness

Once upon a time two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an Argument, and one friend slapped the other one on the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand: TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE ...
  6. أ

Love has no limits

Love has no limits الحب ليس له حدود ~~~~~~ While Dad was polishing his new car, بينما كان الأب يقوم بتلميع سيارته الجديدة His 4 yr old son picked stone & scratched lines on the side of the car. إذا بالابن ذو الأربع سنوات يلتقط حجراً ويقوم بعمل خدوش على جانب السيارة In his anger, Dad took...
  7. ش

really i love u

♥If one day u feel like crying♥ ♥اذا يوم من الأيام شعرت بالبكاء♥ ♥Call me♥ اتصل بي ♥I dont promise that i will make u laugh♥ ♥لن اوعدك باني سوف اجعلك تضحك♥ ♥But i can cry with u♥ ♥لاكني استطيع البكاء معك♥ ♥If one day u want to run away♥ اذا يوم من الأيام اردت الهروب ♥Dont be...
  8. أ

My Love Lasts For A Lifetime

My Love Lasts For A Lifetime I feel so safe whenever I am with you. I feel as though my problems cease to exist whenever I am in your arms... When you smile at me I see the sparkle that reaches into the depths of your eyes. I love everything about you. I love your smile, your eyes, and the...
  9. أ

When you love

When you love You love the person who gives you the love When you love Your life twist around him to be the second half When you love You trust in every word he says When you love You are waiting just to see him smile When you love You try not to hurt When you love The silence replaces the words...
  10. Ζ

I love you like I love the rain

when everything goes right I love you like I love to lay and watch the stars at night I love you like I love the rain its lustful calm embrace I love you like I love to laugh until it hurts my face I love you like I love to drive with no real destination I love you like I love the thrill of pure...
  11. D

real love

real love حب حقيقي Girl, girl I'm goin outta my mind And even though I don't really know you I must've been runnin outta time I'm waiting for the moment I can show you And baby girl I want you to know I"m watching you go I'm watching you pass me by It's real love that you don't know...
  12. D

When my love swears

When my love swears that she is made of truth I do believe her, though I know she lies, That she might think me some untutor'd youth, Unlearned in the world's false subtleties. Thus vainly thinking that she thinks me young, Although she knows my days are past the best, Simply I credit her...
  13. D

My FrIeNd ♥♥♥ I loVe yOu

hi الجميع يسمع ما تقول.والأصدقاء يستمعون لما تقول، والصديق الحقيقي يستمع لما لم تقل If one day u feel like crying اذا يوم من الأيام شعرت بالبكاء Call me اتصل بي I dont promise that i will make u laugh لن اوعدك باني سوف اجعلك تضحك But i can cry with u لكني استطيع البكاء معك If one...
عودة
أعلى