story

1. ا

Father & Son – Nice Story

One old man was sitting with his 25 years old son in the train Train is about to leave the station All passengers are settling down their seat As train started young man was filled with lot of joy and curiosity He was sitting on the ****** side He went out one hand and feeling the passing air...
  2. ا

Emotional Story Boy & Girl

Very Once there was a blind boy. He was engaged to a lovely girl. One day girl asked him … ” When will you marry me?” He said … ” I will marry you, only when I shall be able to see you.” After some days someone donated him eyes. He was very happy to see his love. But when he saw his girl, he was...
  3. ا

Story of Love & Forgiveness

Once upon a time two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an Argument, and one friend slapped the other one on the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand: TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE ...
  4. ا

funny story

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes...
  5. ع

boy story

There was a boy who was always losing his temper كان هناك صبي دائما يفقد اعصابه . His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our arden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.” اعطاه...
عودة
أعلى