Exam 2 english اولى ثانوي منهاج الجزائر

املي بالله

نائبة المدير العام
Exam 2 english

المادة : اللغة الإنجليزية الصف : الأول الثانوي الفصل الدراسي الأول

A ) Read these two paragraphs . Then answer the questions below. ( 6 marks ) Every child in Grassland must go to school from the age of five to seventeen. 1 Most stay at school until they are nineteen. From five to ten, children go to primary 2 school. From the to thirteen they attend elementary school. From thirteen to fifteen 3 they are in intermediate and from sixteen to nineteen they go to secondary school. 4 At secondary school, the day usually begins at about 8.00a.m. It ends at 5 around 3.00 p.m. Lunch lasts about forty-five minutes. It is usually from 12.30. 6 There is homework on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. Pupils, called slipups 7 in Grassland, take English, one foreign language (often Creole), history, art, P.E. 8 and tow science subjects (physics, chemistry or zoology) until they leave. 9 1. The best title is … a- Lunch at School. c- Secondary Schools in Grassland. b- Going to Primary School. d- Going to School in Grassland. 2. Most children in Grassland go to school for … years. a- twelve b- fourteen c- seventeen d- nineteen 3. Children attend … different schools. a- two b- three c- four d- five 4. A nine-year-old girl … go to school in Grassland. a- has to b- cannot c- may d- should not 5. Children … attend school from 17 to 19 . a- must b- always c- cannot b- can 6. Lunch finishes about … a- 1.15. b- 1.45. c- 12.45. d- 1.30. Complete this conversation: 2 marks You are going to go to Britain. You are at a money exchanger’s. Assistant: Next please ……………………….? You: Yes. I’m going to go to Britain. I need some Pounds sterling. Assistant: I see, sir. How ……………… . ………. to change ? You: Right. ……………….. is 6.5 riyals to the pound. That means you get 769.2 pounds, sir. You: Thank you. Where do I pay? Assistant: Pleases pay ……………………….. (C) Write a paragraph about the house I Canada Using these notes: 1. Last month – Canada 2. cold, rainy climate ( 5 marks ) 3. brick – built house 4. box – shaped 5. sloping roof 6. two floors 7. small rooms 8. modern armchairs and couches 9. flowers and grass in the garden The house is Canada Last month ........................................... ( D ) Grammar: ( A ) Do as shown: ( 5 marks ) 1. This pipe is S-shaped. It is ………………………………………( Complete ) 2. He is n’t Saudi, …………………. ? No,……………( Complete the question and answer ) 3. I will stay in Makkah. ( Use: going to ) 4. Saud ……………………….. the letter already. (a) write (b) wrote (c) has written. ( Chose a – b or c ) ( 5 ) Saudi Arabia has …………………… rain than Britain. ( a ) much ( b ) less ( c ) fewer ( choose a – b – or c-- ) ( E ) Vocabulary : ( A ) Fill in the spaces from the box ( 5 marks ) ( 1 ) A ………………….. is a paper maney . ( 2 ) steel is ……………….. but stone is natural. ( 3 ) The ………………cost of the journey is SR 50 , 000 ( 4 ) ………………… is studying the bodies of people or animals. ( B ) Choose the right answer: ( 1 ) A ………………. is a graup of lessone which go togther. ( a ) credite ( b ) material ( c ) Course ( 2 ) A doctor is a person ………………….. treats upatients ( a ) Where ( b ) Who ( c ) which ( 3 ) I am thirsty. let ’ s ………………….. ( a ) go hame ( b ) mend the car ( c ) drink water ( 4 ) He is from yemen . He is …………………… ( a ) Yemeni ( b ) Yemani ( c ) Yemenian ( C ) Complete : ( 1 ) Ahmed Al Ali ’s programme is called …………………………………………………… ( 2 ) what ’s the time ? 5 . 30 …………………………………………………… ( F ) Fill in the missing letters : ( 2 marks ) * Gue ___ t is the opposite of h __ st. * My house is full of orna ____ ents and curta ___ ns​

الوسوم
2 english exam الجزائر اولى ثانوي منهاج
عودة
أعلى