املي بالله

نائبة المدير العام
Exam 6 english

Exam 6

A mid-term test english 1st . Year Secondary

Term 1

Student's Name: ……………………………………………..
(1)Read the following and answer the questions

Ahmad Al- Ali is twenty-nine years old and he is Saudi . He comes from Jeddah. He went to the Red Sea I. School . Then , he attended Umm Al-Qura University where he studied english . After that , he went to America to study television and radio .

Mr. AL-Ali says he is interested in people and Saudi customs . He is a keen tennis player and he also likes swimming.

Questions

· One- How old is Mr . AL-Ali ? .................................................. ...................................

· Two- What nationality is he ? .................................................. ......................................

· Three- Why did he go to America ? .................................................. ................................

· Four- What sport does he like ? .................................................. ..................................

· Five- Put ( T ) or ( F

He studied radio and television at Umma AL- Qura University. ( )

The word “ keen “ means very interested in ( )

(2) Do as shown in brackets ;

·One- He is from Pakistan .Is ......................................... ....... ? ( make a question)

·Two- I am going to be a doctor. What ...................................? ( make a question )

·Three- He is from Oman . He is ..........................................(complet e )

·Four- The programme is going to be about people . ( use ; will )

·Five- Why is he in Makkah ? ( perform Al-Hajj ) answer using the words in bracket

• six I am Saudi . .................................................. ...... . ( use the short form )
(3) Complete the conversation

_ Hello ,I am Fahad .

_ Hello, I am Richard Smith. It is nice to ................................... you .

_ Welcome to Saudi Arabia .

_ Thank you . It is nice to ......................................... here .

(4) Fill in the missing with correct word

( foreigner - permission - called - plan - host )

· One- Mr. Al-Ali`s programme is ............................................ “ In Focus “

· Two- He is not from this country . He is a ...........................................

· Three- The ................................. is the person that introduces a programme .

· Four- The teacher gave me .................................... to leave the classroom.

(5) Choose the correct answer

· One- I am tired. Let’s ................................. home . ( go - going - gone )

· Two- The ruler is ...................... 30 cm long.( about– approximately– exactly )

· Three- It is a .............................. in Saudi Arabia to introduce coffee and tea for guests. ( hobby - custom - game )

الوسوم
6 english exam الجزائر اولى ثانوي منهاج
عودة
أعلى