Statements of Comrade Che Guevara

sunshine

من الاعضاء المؤسسين
Statements of Comrade Guevara

(Do not forget the words)

Statements of Comrade Che Guevara

- I feel pain on my face every blow directed to all the oppressed in this world.

- Wherever there is injustice is the same is a national.

- I imagine that grief can be a friend .. But I did not imagine that inhabit our country .. And speak your ******** .. And hold the nationality

- It is believed that the revolution had AFL star is either a traitor or a coward or Mtsaqta, strong as steel revolution .. Kaljmr red .. Remain Kasindian .. Deep Khibna brutal home.

- No one can be sure it is there lives for nothing, but if he is prepared to die in the process.

- I am not an editor, editors do not exist, the people alone are free itself.

- I do not know limits to the whole world and national.

- Once, he said to his companion was fighting beside him in the bush, and lead them Anhal:

- "Do you know how I hope to die? Also wished the story of a hero," Jack London. "

- "Either we win or die. And many have fallen in the way of victory run."

- "I do not care where and when to die."
But I'd keep the rebels upright, fill the earth noise, so that the world does not sleep with all his weight over the bodies of the helpless and the poor and the oppressed.

- The road is dark and are you .. If you do not burn it you and I will light us the way!! Taught me that the national blood of the martyrs are the borders of the homeland

- "We wanted to create schools, Vonconaha, and we want to create Vonconaha hospitals as well."

- "Thousands of poor children in Cuba, prevented my children to play with dolls as children rich."

- "All people working and barely active for more than itself, but the only goal is profit. And I am against profit, and with the rights. What benefits society, any society, if you won the money and lost the rights?"

- "Altesawn are the source of power in the world."

- "The Revolution freezes, and the rebels Intabhm frost while sitting on chairs and begin to build what the revolution fought for it"

- This is the tragic paradox of revolution: that struggling and struggling and fighting for a particular purpose, and when notified, and it occurs, stop the revolution and freeze in molds. I can not live and frozen the blood of an internal revolution. "

- "Actually, I'm adventurous, but from a different model for adventurers who seek behind the passing whims of the individual, as I sacrifice everything for the revolution and the struggle continued."

- "This message may be, the latter, but I would like to say for you one thing: I have Ahbpetkma also did not Ihpkma any human being, but I failed to show that love, perhaps because I am harsh in my actions, with myself and with others, and I think because you are not Tfahmani most often. I admit that it is not easy to understand me one. "

- "I say to my mother: Do not be afraid, that my will strong, and the flame that burn me down, which will be assigned crutch stages will be Aldaaftin my feet and tired lungs and chest, which exhales."

Dedicate these words of the immortal fighter Che Guevara, the Argentine rebel Almnadliyn in Syria .. And tell them that the laws of this world do not change and do not turn, but the characters are changed and are changing .. And the struggle for freedom and for the lifting of injustice is the year of the honorable and the approach Almakhlsaan over time .. Beware that Viyakm and Ttoanwa to complete the walk in Khtkm jihadist (peacefully) .. And God will not Biekm and is capable of victory Almighty ..

الوسوم
che comrade guevara statements
عودة
أعلى