Studied the conversation

املي بالله

نائبة المدير العام
Studied the conversation:

People fond of English speech and manners of the studied Interviewing this we will explain you how to talk about something bad, but are good for the kinder and more

For example, and instead say that my trip was bad you can say my trip were not the best trip you've made and the listener will understand that it was certainly a bad

Someone asks you how was dinner last night and instead of saying nasty as possible to say dinner was delicious and tasted the listener will understand that you do not like dinner and now to the examples in English

How was your trip to Paris How was your trip to Paris
Were not the best city I visited It was not the best city I have ever visited

How was dinner yesterday How was the dinner yesterday
McCann delicious dinner tasted It was not the most delecious dinner I have had

And as a form of mitigation is possible that complement your query and say, but my trip to Paris were not bad taking into account that the weather was rainy
Says

How was your trip to Paris How was your trip to Paris
Were not the best city I visited, but to Asit taking into account that bad weather was rainy
It was not the best city I visited, but not bad considering that it was raining

Vocabulary lesson:

Members of the ****:

Hair Hair, ear Ear, mouth Mouth, Lip Lip, neck Neck
Eye Eye, nose Nose, age Tooth, shoulder Shoulder, arm, Arm
Thumb Thumb, nail Nail, Finger Finger, by Hand, leg Leg
Knee Knee (for the Atntq k), provided Foot, the big toe Toe, issued Chest
By Side, skin Skin, back Back, center Waist, Hip Basin
Wrist (wrist) Wrist, heel Heel, ankle Ankle, muscle Muscle
Bone Bone, buttocks Bottom, the heart of Heart, Kidney College
Liver Liver, Throat Throat

Gold tips

1 - dedicated to yourself at least one hour to devote to learning English.
2 - read newspapers and magazines in English and try to learn new vocabulary it help you a lot
3 - Listen to the radio channels and English-speaking it is very useful and improves our ability to speak and speak and understand highway.
4 - Write down every word or phrase in the new book or a special Kins you return to it whenever Asthaketwa it.
5 - bought good Dictionaries and simple words to explain to you with examples - Dictionaries possible to be in the beginning, "Arabic English," then later "English English"

الوسوم
conversation studied
عودة
أعلى