skill building activities

املي بالله

نائبة المدير العام
ACTIVITIES

It's very easy, but requires you to some of the focus.
I walked on this way, and became ForesterPerformance my ******** is easier than ever before.
[ I wrote to you from my book lectures]
Let's start

you should continue to work on improving your global level of English fluency,. Fortunately, there are many activities in which you can combine two or even all three of these goals.

Below are some specific suggestions for activities to build skills for
*****ing the ********:

Structure

Study the list of most frequently tested grammar points, and then...
Look for grammar exercises in your favorite grammar book on those points
When you read, identify sentence components
Study lists of regularities, such as make/do, infinitive/gerund, etc.

Listening

Listen to the radio
Watch Tv
Use the telephone (in English)
Buy books on tape
Start conversations with strangers

Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension
Read for pleasure, EVERY day or night
Read the newspaper and look up 5 new words each day
Own an English ******** dictionary and thesaurus and USE them
Study the list of reading passage topics, and...
Read popular science articles whenever possible
Read encyclopedia articles on science and history
Read introductory-level college ****books
Become familiar with English roots, prefixes and suffixes
Get on-line and read electronically on the Internet

\\
Writing tips
A Dozen Tips for TOEFL Composition

1) Read the prompt carefully and make sure you understand it. Always decide what you are going to write before you start. Make an outline if it helps, or at
least a list of your main points.

2) All prose writing, even a short essay, should have a clearly identifiable introduction, development and conclusion. Each section should have at least one separate paragraph
3) Type or write in a clear, large ******.

4) make sure you address the entire question, not just part of it. Is it type A, B, C or D?

5) ***** the difference between capital and lower case letters, and the rules which govern their use.
6) ***** the rules of English punctuation and use them. Each sentence should start with a capital letter and end with a period, question mark or exclamation point.

7) Write short, simple sentences. This style sounds strong in English.

8) Make sure that each sentence has a clearly identifiable main subject and main verb and that they agree in number and tense.
9)Write only complete prose sentences - no lists, numbers or headings.

10) Use a variety of sentence structures; at least one question, passive voice sentence, conditional sentence, complex sentence, etc.

11) Use specific examples or reasons to support your ideas. Stories or examples from your personal life are best. Remember, no one is checking up to see if these stories are true.

12) Do not begin sentences with the conjunctions “and” , “or” , “but” or with “because”.
I hope that you have understood the lesson 'and if you do not understand it ' just Write me and I will respond to you

الوسوم
activities building skill
عودة
أعلى