The man was changed the world

املي بالله

نائبة المدير العام
in the n a m e of allah

In the bast people used oil or gas lamps for light .before this man most of people went to ped soon after sunset. this man is Thomas Edison.

thomas

Who is thomas!

American inventor Thomas Alva Edison was born in Milan, Ohio, in 1847, and grew up in Port Huron, Michigan

he studeid in school for only three months because he didnt well his school expelled him. After that His mother taught him reading, writing, and arithmetic.

Thomas when he was a boy

In 1862, Edison saved a boy from being run over by a train. The boy’s father operated a telegraph machine, which sent coded messages over wire. As thanks, the father taught Edison how to operate the telegraph. Edison then made improvements to the telegraph. He earned money from his inventions.

The first research laboratoary

In 1876, Edison started the first industrial research laboratory at Menlo Park, New Jersey. By then, Edison was partially deaf. He worked very hard. He lived in his laboratory and became rich from his inventions. He was married twice and had six children. But he worked so much that he spent little time with his family.

Edison lab

Great Inventions

Edison’s greatest inventions included an improved telephone, the phonograph, the motion-picture camera, and electric storage batteries. He is best remembered for inventing a long-lasting light bulb - The light bulb was just one of more than 1,000 inventions created by one of the greatest inventors of all time.

The phonograph - sound recorder

In the 1870s, many inventors were trying to make a practical light bulb. Edison tried hundreds of schemes. Finally he found a filament (thin thread) made of carbon. An electric spark made the filament glow inside a glass tube. Edison’s incandescent lamp was a great success. It burned steadily for more than 40 hours.

edison's lamp

Edison wanted people to have electric light in their homes. So he built the first electric power plants.

Electric Generator of Edison

People liked Edison because he was a down-to-earth man. His favorite saying was, “Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.”

Death

Thomas Edison died on October 18, 1931, in his home, "Glenmont" in Llewellyn Park in West Orange, New Jersey, which he had purchased in 1886 as a wedding gift for Mina.

i don't write all project alone but i add somethings and some picture and i edit some words. my be i have some mistakes and i need edit it from any one when he see any mistake

thank you

الوسوم
changed world
عودة
أعلى