Listening Skills

املي بالله

نائبة المدير العام
Salam Every b o d y ,

Today I would like to talk about an important though ignored by most people. Everywhere you go, you meet people who lack of these important and tend to ignore other's opinion and talk. Those are the people who lacks the fundamentals of listening.

First thing I would like to talk about in this subject is the level and steps of a good listening process
Real listening is an active process that has three basic steps.
Hearing. Hearing just means listening enough to catch what the speaker is saying. For example, say you were listening to a presentation presented by one of your colleagues, and he says the fact that no two persons are alike . If you can repeat the fact, then you have heard what has been said.
Understanding. The next part of listening happens when you take what you have heard and understand it in your own way. Let's go back to that presentation. When you hear that no two are alike, think about what that might mean. You might think, "Maybe this means that the pattern or behavior of any two persons can't be alike. Or you can think that no two person looks alike etc.."
Judging. After you are sure you understand what the speaker has said, think about whether it makes sense. Do you believe what you have heard? You might think, "How could the behaviors to be different for every person? But then again, the fingerprints are different for every person. I think this seems believable."
and so on

Following, I will talk about
TIPS FOR BEING A GOOD LISTENER

Listening Skills

الوسوم
listening skills
عودة
أعلى