POsitive and Negative Person

املي بالله

نائبة المدير العام
"Positive and Negative Person"

In every society, when we look to how people live, think and communicate…etc, we find that they are absolutely different. ****d on these and other categories, we can say that people are classified into positive and negative. Positive and negative persons are different in many things such as opinions, goals, dealing with problems, looking for the future …etc. A Positive person is the person who looks toward a thing from the shining corner; on the other hand, negative person is the person who looks toward a thing from the dusky corner. To explain all of that, when you pour water in a glass until the half, the positive person would consider the half full of the glass whereas the negative person would consider the empty half of the glass. So, aren't they different?

Firstly, a positive person is the person who gives his attention to the bright side of every thing in his life. When he faces any problem he immediately looks to the solution; for example, once I had a problem and I asked my friend to help ;when I told him my problem he asked me directly about the solution; in my opinion that was positivity. Positive person always helps the other. Positive person has dreams he desires to fulfill it, so you find him optimistic, trying and doing his best to fulfill them. He sees gain in work, so you find that is his opinion and his advice to whom around him. He selects what he says carefully, so he doesn't speak quickly and before thinking. He discusses strongly by soft ******** because he has a purpose of the discussion, not just wasting time. Positive person is benefiting from his old experiences. In my opinion, positive person lives the best life, because by his positivity life gets tasty flavor which never gives him chance to hate it.

On other hand, a negative person is the person who gives his attention to the dark side of every thin in his life. When he faces a problem, he keeps thinking about it and wastes his time with analyzing problem's characteristics and the reasons. Negative person expect other's helping whereas he is supposed to help himself. He has disillusions he would rather get rid of, so you find him pessimistic, just waiting for his hopes to get him without any effort. He sees pain in work, so he hates the work and disappoints whom asks his advice about work. He says what he selects, so he speaks quickly without thinking, and throws words without appreciation. He discusses softly even his ******** is strong because his purpose is just to show others that he is good talker. Negative person is not benefiting from his old experiences as long as he stops blaming himself, such as when he makes a mistake, he blames himself instead of taking care to not make it another time. In my opinion, negative person lives the worst life, because by his negativeness, life gets awful flavor which causes hating life.

In conclusion, we can look toward any thing from two corners to know exactly the real value, good and bad corners. We need positivity in every thing in our life because it is the ideal system of living, consideration and dealing. Be like bee which follows honey, not like fly which follows dirt.

الوسوم
negative person positive
عودة
أعلى