مقتطفات انجليزية

رنون

من الاعضاء المؤسسين

ادعية من القران الكريم مترجمه باللغه الانجليزيه
[align=center]1-(رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ) [البقرة/201] "Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!" (2/201)

2- (رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَثَبِّتْ
أَقْدَامَنَا وَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) [البقرة/250]"Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience and make us victorious over the disbelieving people." (2/250)

3- (رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن
نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) [البقرة/286]
"Our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Supporter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people." (2/286)

4- (رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ
هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ) [آل عمران/8]
"Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower." (3/8)

5- (رَبَّنَا إِنَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا
ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ) [آل عمران/16]
"Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire." (3/16)

6- ( رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِن لَّدُنْكَ
ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاء) [آل عمران/38]
"O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation." (3/38)

7- (رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا بِمَا
أَنزَلَتْ وَاتَّبَعْنَا الرَّسُولَ فَاكْتُبْنَا مَعَ الشَّاهِدِينَِ) [آل عمران/53] "Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger ['Iesa (Jesus

">8- (ربَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ
أَقْدَامَنَا وانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَِ) [آل عمران/147] "Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in keeping our duties to You), establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk." (3/147)

9- (رَبَّنَا مَا
خَلَقْتَ هَذا بَاطِلاً سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ مَن تُدْخِلِ النَّارَ فَقَدْ أَخْزَيْتَهُ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأبْرَارِ رَبَّنَا وَآتِنَا مَا وَعَدتَّنَا عَلَى رُسُلِكَ وَلاَ تُخْزِنَا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّكَ لاَ تُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَاد ِ) [آل عمران/191-194] "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire. *Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed, You have disgraced him, and never will the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrong-doers) find any helpers. *Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad p.b.u.h.) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. *Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with Al-Abraar (those who are obedient to Allah and follow strictly His Orders). *Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise." (3/191-194)

10- (رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا
أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ) [الأعراف/23] "Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers." (7/23)

11- (رَبَّنَا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مَعَ
الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ) [الأعراف/47] "Our Lord! Place us not with the people who are Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrong doers)." (7/47)

12- ( رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَتَوَفَّنَا
مُسْلِمِينَ) [الأعراف/126] "Our Lord! pour out on us patience, and cause us to die as Muslims." (7/126)

13- (حَسْبِيَ اللّهُ
لا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ) [التوبة/129] "Allah is sufficient for me. Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne." (9/129)

14- (رَبَّنَا لاَ
تَجْعَلْنَا فِتْنَةً لِّلْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ وَنَجِّنَا بِرَحْمَتِكَ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) [يونس/85-86] "Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the folk who are Zaalimoon. And save us by Your Mercy from the disbelieving folk." (10/85-86)

15- (رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ
أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَإِلاَّ تَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُن مِّنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ) [هود-47] "O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have Mercy on me, I would indeed be one of the losers." (11/47)[/align
معاني ايام الاسبوع باللغة الانجليزية:||
Saturday = day of Saturn = يوم زحل

Sunday = day of the sun = يوم الشمس

Monday = day of the moon= يوم القمر

Tuesday = The day of war god = يوم إله الحرب

Wednesday = the king of the gods .= يوم ملك الآلهه

Thursday = the day of sky god = يوم إله السماء

Friday = day of Frigg = يوم إله الحب

I believe in 10 things
-

1st: having true friends isn't easy these days…

2nd:nothing can stop you from loving each other except silly things.

3rd: if u lose a friend, so u are not a good friend.

4th: if u are afraid from saying any thing, don't say it and if u said it, don't be afraid…

5th:no thing is impossible in this world..

6th:try to help every body and don't wait help from them.

7th: whatever you are, you can't do any thing with out the help of the God..

8th:when you are angry or sad be away from every body cuz you don't think in what you're going in that time and u may lose them…

9th: when you love someone you must do any thing to him/her happy even you had to die for that…

10th: before you try to find the wrong thing in anybody try to find it in ur self

تهنئه

Congratulations

حظاسعيدا

Good luck

حظ افضل فيعملك الجديد

Best of luck in your new job

اشكرك كثيرا

Thank you very much

اتمنى لكم السعاده في بيتكم الجديد

I wish you lost of happiness in your new home

اتمنى لك الشفاء العاجلI wish you the speediest recovery

تهانينا لترقيتكFor your promotion Congratulations