تجربة : الافعي الطائرة
وهذه تجربة علمية بسيطة توضح ان الهواء الساخن الصادر من مصباح كهربائي قادر على رفع ورقة خفيفة بالهواء
Air, Air Pressure, Air Currents
Things You Will Need
- A square of paper, 4x4 inches
- Colored markers or crayons
- Sewing needle and thread
- Desk lamp with bendable neck
- Cut a 4-inch-diameter spiral snake similar to the drawing from a square of paper.
- Decorate the snake with colored markers or crayons.
- Cut a piece of thread about 18 inches long and thread it through the sewing needle.
- Push the sewing needle with the thread through the underside of the snake's head. Tie one end of the thread in several knots on the underside of the head to keep the thread from pulling all the way through. Remove the needle from the thread.
- Position a desk lamp with a bendable neck so that the light points upward.
- Tie the spiral snake to a secure object so that the snake is about 4 inches above the light. The snake should not be touching the light.
- Turn the light on and observe what starts to happen to the spiral snake.
What Should Have Happened
- The spiral snake begins to twirl as the light heats the air. The energy from the light causes the air molecules to move faster and farther apart. The air becomes lighter and rises upward. Cooler air rushes in to replace the rising warm air. This movement of air is called convection currents. The moving air causes the snake to twirl.
[hide]الافعي الطائرة تحميل ● مركز التحميل | شـبـكـة الـعـربـيـة الـعـامة[/hide]