method for reallotment research in land development projects in The Netherlands
- The Winand Staring Centre for Integrated Land, Soil and Water Research. PO Box 125, 6700 AC Wageningen, The Netherlands
This paper describes a method developed for use in reallotment research during the preparatory phase of a land development project. The method aims to reduce the mean lot-distance and to concentrate lots. Various boundary conditions can be introduced. Exchange classes are formed if the land within the project is not fully exchangeable.
In the reallotment calculation the stepping-stone algorithm is used to minimize the mean lot-distance and to limit the number of lots allocated. The reallotment calculation is done separately from each exchange class.
The method uses alphanumeric data on holdings and lots and digitized data on the locations of farm buildings and sectors and of the road network. All these data are obtained from the Land Division Survey, which collects socioeconomic and technical information on the holdings and lots for every land development project.
The method is fully automated and is currently being applied in all land development projects in The Netherlands.
Choose an option to locate/access this article:المصدر: منتديات العربية العامة
الحمدلله الذي شرفني بأختبار الصدق في زمن..الرياءلمتابعة اخر اخبار المناهج مباشرة
قناتنا على تيليجرام
من مواضيع شدوان الامين :
- Cuando las cosas se hacen bien
- He studied at the material high school biology
- He studied at the secondary school mathematics
- He studied at the secondary school chemistry
- He studied at the secondary school physics
- He studied at the substance of expression
- Intensive Language Courses
- Arabic language study programs
- Curriculum Resources for the Classroom
- Poor Arabic language curriculum
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)