Yay! Another Facebook Bridge 2.2.5
Tested to work with vBulletin 3.7.x and 3.8.x (3.6.x requires some manual edit). This product requires PHP5!
- Make sure you watch the HD version
[WHAT IS IT?]
There are many vBulletin - Facebook bridge out there but installing is always the problem for most of forum owner. So this product was built from scratch and provide you the ability to install this Facebook Bridge into your forum in 10 minutes. The detail install instruction can be found below (under the Feature section).
1. Loaded with long list of actions/notifications: posting thread, posting reply, rating thread, sending pm, sending visitor message, uploading image (avatar/profile picture), uploading pictures, comment on pictures. This list are designed to be expandable easily later
2. Ability to quick register with Facebook credential but Administrator can disable this function via AdminCP. Facebook proxied email addresses are handled completely and vBulletin can send email without any problems (of course, the member must grant the Email extend permission). There is a setting in AdminCP to disallow Facebook proxied email addresses also for boards that need email explicitly
3. Ability to auto login with Facebook session (Administrator can turn this on or off in AdminCP and members can enable or disable this feature on their accounts either)
4. Other abilities: Display a profile block on vBulletin member page. Display a wall tab/box on Facebook profile page. Synchronize avatar from Facebook
5. [AdminCP] Administrator can "edit" template bundle easily. Actually the old template will be deactivated, the new template will be registered and then all action associated with the old template with be updated with the new template bundle id.
6. [AdminCP] Staffs can manage connected users and see basic information about them (including granted permissions)
7. [AdminCP] Administrator can decide to: restrict private forums from being posted to Facebook, send notifications to connected users
Version Version 2.2.5 (released on Oct 27, 2009): Minor update, added sharing count
Version 2.2.4(released on Oct 25, 2009): Minor update, improving sharing functionality
Version 2.2 (released on Oct 19, 2009)
2.2.1 Fix minor issues for sharing via Facebook, sending PM
2.2.2 Setting is now available in AdminCP to select which option to be turned on automatically
2.2.3 Ability to publish thread in forum to a Facebook Page. 2 modes: published on behalf of Page Owner, published on behalf of Page itself (require extra permission, detail instruction included in Forum Manager)
Version 2.1 (released on Oct 16, 2009)
2.1.1 Added plenty of settings in AdminCP > Facebook Bridge > Edit Settings
2.1.2 Support sharing with Facebook in two ways: prepare special **** tags when with request from Facebook's servers, display a Share button in posts
2.1.3 Overriding option for each forum (to auto-turn-off/disable publishing thread/post)
2.1.4 Release Migration Tool (AdminCP > Facebook Bridge > Migration Tool) with support for Facebook Connect and vB Nexus. Now you can migrate to YAFB with just one click. A special thank to Calash from vBulletin for technical suggestion
2.1.5 Administrator can now have access to Log Viewer (AdminCP > Facebook Bridge > Log Viewer) to view detail YAFB in action
*. Upload all files/folders in folder "upload" into your forum root (Please upload before importing product)
1. Import Product:
1.1. Go to AdminCP
1.2. Plugins & Products Manage Products Add/Import Product:
1.2.1. Browse to the .xml file
1.2.2. Click Import
2. Fill the settings:
2.1. Go to AdminCP
2.2. vBulletin Options vBulletin Options Yay! Another Facebook Bridge
2.2. Create a Facebook Application if you haven't had one for your forum. Refer to the Creating Facebook Application below if you don't know how to do it
2.3. Fill the API key and Secret into the approriate fields. You can leave the Template fields untouch (the will be filled automatically). If you want to use the Account Reclamation feature, please place رمز Code:
into Account Reclamation URL field. With other fields, it's your decision to made
2.4. Click Save and you are done!
2.* Creating Facebook Application:
2.*.1. Go to Facebook Developer > Create Application page Log In | Facebook (login if you didn't)
2.*.2. Enter the Application ****. Suggestion: Put your forum **** here. Don't forget to tick the Agree radiobox and then click Save Changes
2.*.3. Now you can get your API Key and Secret (that are needed in step 2.3)
2.*.4. And go to the Connect tab, fill your forum url into Connect URL, fill your domain into **** Domain.
2.*.5. You are done with required information. But you can go through other tab and enter more detail about your forum, your application. I suggest putting a nice icon, banner into it. Happy customizing!
Just upload overwrite files/folders then reimport the xml file. Do not forget to check "Yes" under "Allow Overwrite" to upgrade
Since this product interfere with the registration procedure,Some other plugins/products that conficts with this product. Below is the full list of known confict and action taken to resolve the issue
- No Spam (Human Verification): Temporary disabled during Facebook registration
- vMail (Email Verification): Temporary disabled during Facebook registration
- Force Intro on Registration: Un-confirmed wrong user****/url display of the intro thread. No action take
حمل الملف المرفق وفك الضغط
وارفع الملفات الي منتداك حسب المجلد مثلا مجلد admincp ارفعه الملفات الي بداخله الي ملف admincp الي بمنتداك ...
fbb ارفعه الي رئيسية المنتدى
للتحميل اضغط هنا
بالتوفيق ان شاء الله
المصدر: منتديات العربية العامة