موضوع تعبير describe a traditional wedding party

دعم المناهج

مشرف الاقسام التعليمية
طاقم الإدارة
موضوع تعبير describe a traditional wedding party

Talking about a happy and fun event like wedding ceremony has always been a favourite subject for me because attending such happy occasion brings a lot of joy among the people while also witnessing a rare moment of the new beginning of life. Today, I would like to talk about one such wedding ceremony that I attended about a few months ago.

I would like to say that it was a “marriage from heaven”. Some even called it “marriage of the year” because thousands of people attended it. By the way, a wedding ceremony, a traditional one in the cultural context of my country, of one of my first cousins, who also happened to be the only child and son of his parents. So, they made all kinds of arrangements, which included bringing some of the best catering people from the town to cook virtually all kinds of traditional and non-traditional delicious dishes and hiring a famous musical band of my country to play music, to make the wedding ceremony even a more memorable one.

By the way, the marriage had taken place at a local but very big party centre which could accommodate thousands of people. At the ceremony, the guests were busy greeting each other while enjoying some snacks. The music was being played at one corner of the party centre people some young people were also dancing to the tune of music. One of the best things about that wedding ceremony was that the party centre was decorated with some marvellous lighting system, potted plants and some fresh flowers. And, of course, people dressed to kill to make the wedding ceremony to look even more colourful and dreamy.

Anyway, I enjoyed this wedding ceremony because there were so many nice things that were going on at the ceremony while it also followed the traditional values and customs of our culture. In fact, I would say that it was a wedding ceremony, which was enjoyed by all kinds of people of all ages from all over the city. It was an expensive wedding ceremony, but the fun was worth it.

الترجمة

لطالما كان الحديث عن حدث سعيد وممتع مثل حفل الزفاف موضوعًا مفضلًا بالنسبة لي لأن حضور مثل هذه المناسبة السعيدة يجلب الكثير من البهجة بين الناس بينما يشهد أيضًا لحظة نادرة من بداية الحياة الجديدة. اليوم ، أود أن أتحدث عن أحد مراسم الزفاف التي حضرتها منذ بضعة أشهر.

أود أن أقول إنه كان "زواجاً من السماء". حتى أن البعض أطلق عليه "زواج العام" لأن الآلاف من الناس حضروه. بالمناسبة ، حفل زفاف ، تقليدي في السياق الثقافي لبلدي ، لواحد من أبناء عمومتي الأوائل ، والذي كان أيضًا الطفل الوحيد وابن والديه. لذلك ، قاموا بإجراء جميع أنواع الترتيبات ، والتي تضمنت إحضار بعض من أفضل الأشخاص الذين يقدمون الطعام من المدينة لطهي جميع أنواع الأطباق التقليدية وغير التقليدية اللذيذة تقريبًا وتوظيف فرقة موسيقية شهيرة من بلدي لتشغيل الموسيقى ، حفل زفاف لا ينسى.

بالمناسبة ، تم الزواج في مركز حفلات محلي ولكنه كبير جدًا يمكن أن يستوعب آلاف الأشخاص. في الحفل ، كان الضيوف مشغولين بتحية بعضهم البعض أثناء الاستمتاع ببعض الوجبات الخفيفة. كانت الموسيقى تُعزف في أحد أركان مركز الحفلة ، وكان بعض الشباب يرقصون أيضًا على أنغام الموسيقى. كان من أفضل الأشياء في حفل الزفاف هذا هو أن مركز الحفل كان مزينًا ببعض أنظمة الإضاءة الرائعة ونباتات الأصص وبعض الزهور الطازجة. وبالطبع ، يرتدي الأشخاص ملابس القتل لجعل حفل الزفاف يبدو أكثر حيوية وحالمة.

على أي حال ، لقد استمتعت بحفل الزفاف هذا لأنه كان هناك الكثير من الأشياء الجميلة التي كانت تجري في الحفل بينما كان يتبع أيضًا القيم والعادات التقليدية لثقافتنا. في الواقع ، أود أن أقول إنه كان حفل زفاف ، استمتع به جميع أنواع الناس من جميع الأعمار من جميع أنحاء المدينة. لقد كان حفل زفاف باهظ الثمن ، لكن المرح كان يستحق ذلك.

عودة
أعلى