موضوع تعبيري your dream in life

دعم المناهج

مشرف الاقسام التعليمية
طاقم الإدارة
موضوع تعبيري your dream in life

تعبير بالانجليزي عن my dream
تعبير بالانجليزي عن my dream نكتبه لك بالعربي والانجليزي يتضمن حلمك ومما تتمناه في حياتك المستقبلية ، وكيف ستحقق حلمك في كل الجوانب ، الدراسة ، الوظيفة ، الهواية و غير ذلك .

الموضوع
Every person’s dream is different depending on his or her favorite skills and hobbies. I love the scientific subjects and my dream to become a skilled doctor, so I study seriously until I get the grades on the exam that qualify me to enter the Faculty of Medicine.

In my spare time I also read a lot of books and magazines that educate me and increase my awareness. I hope to be a pediatrician, relieve them of pain and suffering, I love children a lot and I feel happy when I see a smiling child, and I feel sad when I see a child heal.

The pediatrician helps the family in raising the child and follow him up, healthy and psychologically until he is a strong young man free of mental illness and thus benefits himself, his family and his country.

I also dream of becoming rich in the future and living in a big city in a beautiful house with a garden where there are different types of trees and flowers. And enjoy sitting in it, have a cup of tea, smelling the fragrance of flowers.

عودة
أعلى